Monday, September 30, 2013

Defiance Games Kickstarter: Watch out, my Marines are getting a big firepower boost!!!

Photo-main

Defiance Games is running a kickstarter campaign that is funding a pretty substantial expansion of their Alien War showings.

It includes:

  • more Marines, (females this time, thus making the UAMC a coed force!) 


  • German Mechs (These will be great support for my Panzergrenadiers I picked up last year, see below:) 
    Box Art


























  • and the above Hardsuit power armor for the marines.




Having purchased a few different items in their list of products, this will help my games I can run for Tacticon 2014 in Denver, CO. I bought in at the $65 level because of all the stretch goal items I was going to get.  I am excited to buy for this type of figure, it seems like there would be more of these around, but there aren't. I also think the price is pretty good, especially compared to the DUST! minis.

 If you are interested, you can find them here until Oct 9th, 5:30pm EDT.


No comments:

Post a Comment