Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sci-Fi Drones

So I got these in the mail yesterday!  I was very excited, because they are going to work in two of my scenarios for Ghengis Con.  This kit includes 3 Enforcer (spider-bots) Drones and 1 Air Drone.  These will be HKs for the Terminator game. I also bought 2 more Air Drones (one missile one and one with a minigun!  FRP games was very easy to order from and it came quickly via Priority Mail.
RAFM 2047 Enforcer Drones


In order to build the finished product you see here, it took a bit of assembly.



Exploded view (no pun intended) includes:

  • 6 legs
  • 1 leg base
  • Head/brain
  • 2 machine guns
  • Missile pod



First I had to drill out the leg base for pins to add strength to six fail points.


Pinning and gluing the legs



Legs finished...

No comments:

Post a Comment